CNC Punching, Marking and Drilling Machine for Plates
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PPD103D
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Trademark: Tianchen Machine
- Origin: China
The machine's frame is welded structure with C type, good rigidity and big operation area. There are three dies. The die position can be exchanged automatically. The clamping system is suitable for plates with different thickness. There is stop locator at zero position. The workpiece is supported by work table with balls. The X axis and Y axis are driven by ball screw and servo motor, The holes' position to be punched is controlled by dual-axis CNC system. The whole work process runs automatically, the work data can be repeatedly used automatically once it's input into the computer by the operator.
1. Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems well integrated, PLC control, servo motor infeeding;
2. Modular assembling for main functional components, easy maintenance, and self-diagnostic function;
3. Drilling, punching and marking can be fulfilled on one plate with less labour force and stable precision.
4. As to programming, either input data manually with free modification, or done directly by CAD or CAXA to program automatically.
5. Easy programming, may input the diameter of holes, position and the quantity of work piece to computer, and also may use the program generated by lofting software, or adopt direct conversion CAD/CAM.
6. Drilling unit has the functions including rapid falling, slow work-feeding and quick feeding back to improve working efficiency.
7. The X & Y axis are driven by servo motor,ballscrew and linear guide,which ensure the high precision.
8. With self-diagnosis failures function.
|Plate size (mm)||1500×775 (for punching)|
|1200×775 (for drilling)|
|Plate thickness (mm)||5 ~ 35|
|Max. punching diameter(mm)||Ø25.5×25(Q235)|
|Drilling diameter range(mm)||Ø12-Ø50|
|Min. margin(mm)||25 (in Y axis direction)|
|Max. punching force(kN)||950|
|Max. marking force(kN)||800|
|Speed of X/Y axes(m/min)||12|
|Hydraulic system pressure(MPa)||High pressure: 25|
|Low pressure: 5.5|
|Total power(kw)||About 26|
|Overall size (L×W×H)(mm)||3020×2522×2750|
|Machine weight (kg)||6700|