CNC Angle Punching Machine for Steel Towers Model Apm2020
|FOB Price:||US $85,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $85,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: APM2020
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Power Source: Hydraulic Pressure
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Trademark: Tianchen Machine
- Origin: China
- Type: High-Speed Punching Machine
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Precision: Normal Precision
- Condition: New
- Specification: SGS, ISO
Ideal punching, marking & shearing machine for angles in steel tower industry.
The angle line is a professional automatic machine for marking, punching and cutting of angle bars of power transmission tower and telecommunication tower. It includes 6 parts: Material-uploading, infeed conveyor, main machine body, outfeed conveyor for finished angle bar, hydraulic pneumatic system, electric control.
1. Good rigidity, compact structure, optimized arrangement of work pieces, good function of cutting integrated, high material using rate.
2. Marking, punching, cutting, are automatically operated with high efficiency.
3. The shearing unit adopts single blade shearing, reducing the waste of materials and improving material using rate.
4. Computer has friendly interface, which can show work piece's figure, easy for operation.
5. Easy programming, only need to input the data of work piece size, hole diameter, back mark value and quantity wanted for finished pieces. Or the programming data created from sample yardage software can also be directly used
6. Many solutions are adopted to resolve problems of difficult infeeding angle bar and back mark error which are caused by angle bar deformation.
7. With PLC and servo motor the machine can get high efficiency and stable work accuracy.
8. The control system has self-diagnose and data statistics
9. The key hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components are all imported.
Main Technical Parameter:
|Angle bar size(mm)||∠ 63× 63X4~∠ 200× 200X20|
|Max. punching capacity|
(Diameter x thickness) (mm)
|16Mn (σ b≤ 630MPa)||Ø 26x16|
|Q235 (σ b≤ 500MPa)||Ø 26x20|
|Punching nominal force(kN)||950|
|Shearing force (kN)||4340|
|Maximum raw material length (m)||14|
|Punch numbers at each side||3|
|Marking Character box||4|
|Character size (mm)||16× 10x19mm|
|Cutting mode||Single-blade cutting|
|Feeding speed of angle bar (m/min)||0~40|
|Work accuracy||Comply with national standard GB2694-2010|
|Programming method||Keyboard input, USB connection|
|Overall size (Lx W x H) (mm)||32500x7000x3300|
|Machine net weight(ton)||18|